The George Washington University
Courses run on a regular basis, The George Washington University
Please email email@example.com for more detailsEnquire now
• The importance of quantifying GHG emissions – What gets measured, gets managed.
• Assess objectives for developing a GHG emissions inventory for renewable energy projects (e.g., estimating emission reductions, monetizing carbon offsets, banking carbon allocations, meeting science-based reduction targets).
• Prepare, analyze, and interpret GHG data in response to applicable regulations and standards.
• What is Life-Cycle-Analysis and how it impacts renewable energy projects (e.g., biofuels).
• Identify and evaluate program requirements for accounting and reporting greenhouse gas emissions.
• The role of 3rd party verification – What gets verified, gets believed.
• International standards for GHG measurement, estimation, reporting and verification
Certificate of Participation provided.
On successful completion of this course, participants are eligible to sit the Exam for the:
The internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate (GMC) has been achieved by participants worldwide for over 40 years, from organisations such as Coca Cola, Mitsubishi, United Nations UNDP, Siemens, Cambridge University, Oxfam GB, Tesco, the Royal Air Force, Ferrero, Honeywell and many more.
$1000 USD $795 USD
Course + Certificate of Participation + Exam for Galileo Master Certificate
(a saving of $205 USD)
Limited part-funding may be available, enquire by completing the form below.