Implement systems to effectively collect and use GHG data and familiarize with the assurance processes used to assess their soundness.
Who is it for?
- Individuals who want to set up effective GHG management systems within their organization
- Business managers who need insight about GHG emissions to inform strategies and operations
- Business managers who want to improve the quality of the GHG emissions inventory and possibly hire third party verifiers
- Individuals and businesses interested in working as verifiers
The George Washington University
- The course is hands-on and students will work on case studies with a leading GHG software tool to learn how companies use software to manage their GHG emissions.
- Students will use the software to set up organizations, enter data, analyze results and create reports. The case study work will provide insight on how to implement GHG software successfully, considering a business’ organization, processes and capabilities. Case studies will also be used to learn about assurance processes.
- Students will go through the typical phases of a verification project and will learn about each phase by taking the perspective of a company undergoing verification and of a verifier performing verification. Through these exercises students will learn about the techniques used by verifiers and will know how to write or interpret a verification report.
- After this course students will be able to implement systems to effectively collect and use GHG data and you will be familiar with the assurance processes used to assess their soundness.
Certificate of Participation provided.
On successful completion of this course, participants are eligible to sit the Exam for the:
Galileo Master Certificate (GMC)
The internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate (GMC) has been achieved by participants worldwide for over 40 years, from organisations such as Coca Cola, Mitsubishi, United Nations UNDP, Siemens, Cambridge University, Oxfam GB, Tesco, the Royal Air Force, Ferrero, Honeywell and many more.
Current Part-Funded Price:
$1000 USD $795 USD
Course + Certificate of Participation + Exam for Galileo Master Certificate
(a saving of $205 USD)
Limited part-funding may be available, enquire by completing the form below.