Studying accredited Renewable Energy online courses will provide you with a productive way of spending your days at home and keeping your mind agile, while preparing for your future career advancement.
Staying at home has become part of everyday life for many people all over the world in the recent months, as a result of preventing the spread of COVID-19. This is the time to review where you are in your career and decide which direction you want to take. Make a mind-map of your skills and interests and see which areas you would like to develop your knowledge in. If you are new to Renewable Energy, there are many exciting ways of approaching the field. Studying an online course from home gives you the opportunity to show your progress in Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, which is an industry-recognised method of measuring your expertise. Invest your time now in online Renewable Energy training and gain an advantage among other professionals when pursuing your career goals.
Tips for Studying from Home
Make a schedule for yourself. With all the course materials available to you, it can be tempting to try and plough through all of it as quickly as you can, but research shows that the best way to accumulate knowledge is to take pauses in between so that the brain can relax and process information. Dividing your work into smaller chunks will also allow you to follow your own progress and feel the rewards of your achievements every time you complete a module.
If you are working full-time from home, add in an hour for professional development a few times a week during working hours, or watch the expert-led lectures on your lunch break. If work is slow at the moment, take this opportunity to study a course intensively, and achieve your internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate (GMC) in a week’s time, or enrol onto an Expert pathway or the full Accredited Master in Renewable Energy Award programme, to maximise your knowledge.
For a more interactive online study experience, sign up for an intensive live virtual classroom course, where you can network with other participants around the globe, while attending the expert-led classes from home. If you miss talking to your colleagues, or if your usual office conversation can use a bit of added inspiration, why not enrol on a course together, and discuss what you have learned during your morning meetings?
Remember to plan breaks in between study sessions. Regardless of whether you are studying full days or a couple of hours at a time, it is recommended that you take a 5 – 15-minute break for every hour of studying. Take a short walk around the house or do a quick stretch. Even just changing your position will ease any potential tension and help keep your concentration up. Make sure that you stay hydrated – keep a glass of water next to you at all times.
“Invest your time now in online Renewable Energy training and gain an advantage over other professionals when pursuing your career goals”
The 6 Simple Steps of Studying Online from Home
- Choose the right course for you. If you are unsure where to start, talk to a course advisor, or have a look at this quick guide to see which would suit you best.
- Register for the course or programme of your choice.
- Create your unique online learning account.
- Begin your online learning adventure. Watch the tutorial videos taken from the live classroom courses and study the exclusive course slides, available to you 24/7.
- When you are ready, book your exam for the internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate (GMC) which can be taken directly from home.
- Once you have successfully completed your course, you will receive a copy of your GMC and you will be added to the EnergyCPD Membership Programme. As an REI Alumnus, you are also welcomed to join the REI’s LinkedIn group where you can network with professionals across all sectors.
Stay at Home, Study Renewable Energy.
To receive information about our upcoming renewable energy and energy efficiency courses: