The Renewable Energy Mastership Status is the highest accolade given by the Renewable Energy Institute for those who are existing Full Members (MREI) and have also completed a minimum of one year of CPD training as part of the CPD Programme.
To qualify for Mastership Status, you need:
To have been elected a Full Renewable Energy Institute Member (MREI)
To show commitment to your professional development by having completed 1 full year of the CPD programme, which includes submission of 30 hours of CPD activities.
You can gain automatic Mastership Status if you have achieved the Accredited Master in Renewable Energy Award or if you have completed four Renewable Energy Institute Expert Certificates. This can be achieved through the Renewable Energy Institute’s CPD-Accredited Distance Learning and Classroom training programmes.
Once the above criteria have been met, you will achieve the Renewable Energy Mastership certificate.
To reflect the demands and changes within the renewable energy sector, Mastership Status is required to be maintained each year. You must complete 30 hours of CPD Activities per year during every subsequent year in order to show your continuing development in the Renewable Energy field. A log stating the relevant activities accomplished must be submitted once a year.
Exclusive Benefits of the Professional Master Status
Members of the Renewable Energy Institute who successfully achieve Master Status will be provided with the Professional Master Certificate as well as accessing a range of other exclusive benefits.
Once awarded Master Status, you will gain:
- Discount on selected educational training courses awarding the Galileo Master Certificate (GMC)
- Exclusive access to events, conferences and seminars organised by the Renewable Energy Institute and partners
- Certificate of Excellence
- Use of the exclusive Master status logo
- VIP guest-list invitations to conferences/events
- Regular updates on what’s happening in the industry
You will be able to use the Master Status logo:
- on personal stationery
- to enhance your CV
- on your personal website/blog
- on your social networking profiles such as LinkedIn and Facebook
Personal benefits include:
- Enhance your professional status
- Allows you to stand out from the crowd and increase your career prospects
- Provides evidence of your expertise in your industry