The Renewable Energy Institute’s corporate renewable energy training courses are offered in the United Kingdom and worldwide within the client’s premises or through live virtual classroom teaching.
COVID-19: the Renewable Energy Institute now provides live virtual classroom training where team members can learn from industry-leading experts and upskill together remotely from home.
Since 1975 we have trained tens of thousands of technicians, professionals and personnel every year from small to large organisations, such as the World Bank, IBM, the UN Sustainable Development Committee, Panasonic, Ford Motor Company, Hilton International Hotels, the BBC, and many more.
Read testimonials from a selection of Renewable Energy Institute bespoke courses:
- Nottingham City Council:“The REI were able to tailor a course to meet the specific needs of the team, the customer service provided was outstanding, and the price was competitive”
- EDF Energy: “I enjoyed all of the course and found it very helpful: it was also great to get to bond with my new team!”
- BBC: “The course was very interactive with clear delivery from the lecturer.”
- Scottish Gas Networks: “The course has developed my understanding into more specifically how renewables operate.”
- Korea East-West Power: “This is an exciting new era in South Korea’s energy development.”